About The Event
- The Rotary Food Drive occurs in spring and fall.
- Since the first Rotary Food Drive in 2008, 1,027,000 lbs of food has been collected.
- The generosity of the Kamloops community supports our vision of a hunger-free community.
- Any Bag Will Do: Print your flyer and attach it to any bag with your donations
Interested in Volunteering?
- There are a variety of volunteer opportunities available during the Rotary Food Drive
- If you are interested in volunteering please Drop by
171 Wilson street between 10:30am and 2:30pm.
- Looking to bring a group?